Last year, we published an infographic comparing the product suite and services offered by five digital challenger banks operating in Europe: Revolut, N26, Monzo, Monese, and Starling Bank.
Here are some important highlights from our updated 2019 version:
- N26 overtook Revolut to become the most valuable fintech in Europe with a $3.5bn valuation.
- Monzo & N26 launched in the US, Revolut is currently beta-testing for the same.
- Revolut secured its European Banking license along with holding an E-money license in the UK.
- Revolut, N26 and Monese offer incentives such as cashback, rewards and promo codes for customers that bank with them.
- Starling Bank continues to remain the only digital-challenger bank to offer a third-party marketplace of financial products.
This is the second infographic in our Digital Challenger Banks in Europe series. Check...
- By Nia Carnelio
This post originally appeared in The Open Banking Report 2019 – Insights into the...
- By Navin M